Important information regarding Coronavirus (Covid-19)
We’re still open online and delivering, but have temporarily closed our stores until further notice.
(Latest update: 23/03/2020)
- Based on latest government advice, to protect our customers and colleagues, we have closed all stores until further notice. We continue to operate online, but due to high demand, our delivery lead times maybe longer than usual. Please bear with us, we’ll get your orders to you as quickly as possible.
Update on our delivery service on big items
The safety of our colleagues and customers is always our top priority, but we’re taking extra precautions due to the latest government advice on Coronavirus (COVID-19).
For local deliveries and enquiries please contact our Portadown branch on 02838 398800 between 9am and 5pm Monday to Friday.
For delivery of large items locally:
1. Our delivery teams continue to deliver to customer homes, and we’ve provided all of our teams with antibacterial gel to be used before and after every delivery.
2. We’re experiencing very high demand, it’s therefore more important than ever to let us know if you’re not able to receive your delivery so we can reallocate your slot to another customer (please call us on 02838 398800).
3. Our delivery teams are following the latest government advice to self-isolate should they experience any symptoms of Coronavirus. This means that some deliveries may be changed last minute – we’re working hard to minimise this but please bear with us.
We can offer both Delivery and Install services.
- Please keep at least 2m away from our installers at all times
- If you can, stay in another room away from where our installers are working.
All installations are completed at the discretion of our installers. If we’re unable to complete your install for any reason, we’ll discuss alternative arrangements with you.
Update on our delivery service for small items
Our courier partners (DPD, Royal Mail) have both updated their delivery processes to take extra precautions due to Coronavirus. Please follow the below advice:
1. Customers can use the DPD app to nominate a ‘safe place’ for their delivery to be left if they do not want close contact.
For customers unable to use the DPD app, DPD is still able to offer a contact-free delivery, and will take a picture of the property and capture a proof of delivery name instead of capturing a customer signature.
2. Royal Mail is an unsigned service . Where Royal Mail needs to deliver a parcel, its teams will place the parcel at the customer’s door. Having knocked on the door, the delivery teams will step aside to a safe distance while the item is retrieved. If the delivery cannot take place, Royal Mail will take the parcel to the local depot for collection by the customer. The parcel will be held for 18 days as per normal process.