NEFF home appliances, inspiring your kitchen creativity.
People are inspired by cooking, and that’s a key motivator for NEFF. Offering an extensive range of beautiful and intelligent home appliances, you can always count on NEFF to help your creativity thrive in the kitchen. Whether you’re making a three-course banquet to impress friends or baking something sweet to share with the family, a NEFF kitchen has everything you need to fully explore your culinary imagination.
Looking for premium appliances to suit a creative kitchen? NEFF’s widespread collection of cooking appliances ensure even the most trickiest meals are cooked to perfection – from innovative products designed to make a style statement to the unique Slide&Hide® oven with disappearing door. NEFF cooking appliances aren’t just limited to Ovens either – they’ve also designed an impressive range of Hobs, Compact & Microwave Ovens, Hoods, and Warming Drawers, so you can complete the kitchen you’ve always dreamt of.
If you’re a cookaholic, then NEFF dishwashers are made for you. They make quick work of caramelised grill pans, stubborn baking tray spills and marked oven dishes, making them sparkle in no time. You can even choose from two sizes, 45 cm and 60 cm, to find the perfect model for you and your kitchen.
Important information regarding Coronavirus (Covid-19)
OUR STORES ARE CLOSED FROM 5PM THURSDAY THE 24TH DECEMBER UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.
We are still offering a delivery and installation service for local customers. Please call out Portadown branch on 02838398800. Lines will be open 9am-5pm Monday to Friday (except Dec 25th and January 1st).
Update on our delivery service on large items
The safety of our colleagues and customers is always our top priority, but we’re taking extra precautions due to the latest government advice on Coronavirus (COVID-19).
For local deliveries and enquiries please contact our Portadown branch on 02838 398800 between 9am and 5pm Monday to Saturday.
For delivery of large items locally:
1. Our delivery teams continue to deliver to customer homes, and we’ve provided all of our teams with antibacterial gel to be used before and after every delivery.
2. We’re experiencing very high demand, it’s therefore more important than ever to let us know if you’re not able to receive your delivery so we can reallocate your slot to another customer (please call us on 02838 398800).
3. Our delivery teams are following the latest government advice to self-isolate should they experience any symptoms of Coronavirus. This means that some deliveries may be changed last minute – we’re working hard to minimise this but please bear with us.
We can currently offer doorstep deliveries for all our local customers. For further info and advice please call Portadown on 02838 398800 9am to 5pm Monday to Saturday.
Our courier partners (DPD, Royal Mail) have both updated their delivery processes to take extra precautions due to Coronavirus. Please follow the below advice:
1. Customers can use the DPD app to nominate a ‘safe place’ for their delivery to be left if they do not want close contact.
For customers unable to use the DPD app, DPD is still able to offer a contact-free delivery, and will take a picture of the property and capture a proof of delivery name instead of capturing a customer signature.
2. Royal Mail is an unsigned service . Where Royal Mail needs to deliver a parcel, its teams will place the parcel at the customer’s door. Having knocked on the door, the delivery teams will step aside to a safe distance while the item is retrieved. If the delivery cannot take place, Royal Mail will take the parcel to the local depot for collection by the customer. The parcel will be held for 18 days as per normal process.